The Most Efficient and Lucrative Marketing Tools – How to Select the Best One
1. Yourself – your style, personality, expertise, background and so forth.
2. Your marketing message as well as your communication.
3. Your investment like your time and your money.
Keep in mind that the marketing tools you are going take advantage in order to communicate your marketing messages to a certain group of people play a crucial role as well. And in order to make this point clearer, I have categorized the different and most commonly utilized marketing tools as well as strategies into three different groups.
1. The direct approach involve the ads, flyers, website, direct mail, brochures as well as the cold-calling: the marketing drive is definitely obvious, it is a form of one on one transmission of message directly to your target audience and this mainly focuses on the advantages of the goods or services you offer.
2. The indirect approach include the networking, articles, social media, presentations, and press releases as well: the marketing is considered to be more informative and more subtle in nature. The benefits that are being conveyed are more generic, for instance, not only associated to a certain product or service, but also to the category of that certain product or service. It is communicated in groups and not individually, which may also take in contacts that are outside your immediate and intend target group.
3. A 3rd party transfer approach is the common relationship that is based on the marketing approach, you don’t need to do the marketing yourself, however, all you should do is to create strong relationships and a group of strategic alliances with people who will and can refer your business to other people. In addition, this is also termed as word of mouth marketing method.
Based on your experiences as well as what other people have shared about theirs, we can now categorize the different marketing delivery tools by means of their efficiency as well as effectiveness. Now, all of these things are helpful in assisting you to decide on the type or marketing tools that you should take advantage which and not to. You can read this summary.
The word of mouth or referral based marketing are rated as very efficient and most effective.
And among the indirect methods, networking is considered as the most effective but somewhat less efficient since in takes in a heavy investment of patience and time.
In the direct method, direct mail, advertising and cold calls are the most effective marketing tools.
Be certain to select the best marketing tool for your business.
Suggested Article: http://askaaronlee.com/aspects-of-your-business/